Monday, November 9, 2009
I wonder what it might be like to live forever. Might you grow more intimate with silence while the world spins on, knowing that after all of this, it will just be you? What would you say to the people you love if you knew without a shadow of a doubt that none of them would be there to witness your death? That shit reminds me of The Fountain. Hugh Jackman was badass in that flick. Rachael Weiss was hot. My room is messy. I haven’t cleaned it since before Robyn and I broke up. That was over a year ago. Dude my computer just froze for like 3 minutes. Motherfucker. Really puttin a dent in my SOC time. Not that I have much to say today anyway. I went to work today and didn’t say 3 words to anyone. I basically sat for 8 hours and repeated the work I did last week. It was done wrong. I was given the wrong instructions. Surprise surprise! I think I am wearing out my welcome at that place. People are becoming exasperated and exasperated is only a stones throw from annoyed or upset. I’ve been there almost a full year. That shit is crazy. The years are going so fast. I have so little to show. 23 this year huh?--Finish school yet?--No?--oh, well--that’s ok…I’m sure you’re saving money right?--No?--………………..oh. Well, you’re probably spending a lot of time and money and energy on a girl then right?--Who’s the lucky lady?……….Oh, you’re still single too? Wow…what exactly do you do all day?……….Oh, you watch tv and eat takeout. I see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment